IT Systems Administrator
Providing technical support and customer service to customers via email,
telephone and on-site. Working with members of the customer support
organization to ensure timely resolution of customer issues. Working on
specific projects and assignments under the direction of the IT Management.
Assisting in the resolution of escalated cases as needed. Assisting in
additional projects, as needed. Resolving customer service and technical
support issues via additional, approved resources, including web-based
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Possess Microsoft desktop operating system/applications, installation and
- 3+ years industry experience in technical support, professional services,
engineering, or related functions required
- Experience in using one or more of the following handheld device
- Perform installations and configurations of PC hardware and software.
- Troubleshoot customer issues involving desktop hardware, operating system,
application and networking issues. .
- Tech Support for PC Workstations, Servers, and Peripherals via onsite
and remote site support via telephone.
- Periodic travel and after hours support will be required
- The ideal candidate would be responsible for supporting jobsite servers,
workstations, and network printers. This role includes mission critical
first and second level support.
- Systems Admin Skills including Windows Server 2008 and Exchange 2010,
Citrix XenApp Servers and VMware.
- Ability to configure Cisco &Sonicwall firewalls. Knowledge of Symantec &
- AD administration, creating and disabling users in LAN/WAN and VPN
- Excellent knowledge in Outlook for POP and Exchange profiles.
- Must login all calls and issues in our Heat helpdesk ticketing system.
IT TECHNICAL SUPPORT EXPERIENCE IS A MUST!
- BS, MCSE, MCSA are preferred, with a minimum of 3 years of related
- Proven ability to solve complex problems with little assistance.
- Strong interpersonal/organizational skills and superior customer service
- Must be self-motivated, detail orientated and able to multi-task.
- Experience working in a team environment.